Susanna Barlow is co-founder of Moving Image Agency, an independent film production and post-production company in Vancouver. She also holds an MFA from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Area(s) of Interest: New Media; Camera Department; Post Production
- Current Profession: Cinematographer & Colourist
- Company/Employer: Moving Image Agency
- Work References or Credits: Co-Director, Cinematographer, Editor and Colourist on Summetime (2019)
2nd Assistant Camera on Hekademia (2019) Directed by Gloria Mercer.
Assistant Camera on Preface to a History (2019) Directed by Devan Scott & Will Ross.
Camera Operator & Gaffer on Weight (2019) Directed by Andrew Gillingham.
- Website: www.movingimageagency.com